Skip to content
- Refunds can only be offered to the original card used for the transaction.
- If an after-school class is cancelled and is not re-scheduled, you are eligible for a refund for the amount paid for that class.
- If your child is not able to attend a class you may be able to receive store credit up to 50% of the amount of the class missed, this is to be decided by Fran Wilson and may not be possible due to pre-prepared resources.
- If you have paid for a full term and you can no longer attend any or some of the classes, or your child has to be removed for behavioural issues, it is up to the discretion of Nature Crafters weather the remaining cost of the term is refunded.
- If you haven’t received your refund after receiving the confirmation email, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.